Tuesday, June 7, 2011

iz Justin Bieber's Girl Friend Selena Gomez's Song "Bang Bang Bang" About Nick Jonas ?



Selena Gomez has finally released the full version of her new song, “Bang Bang Bang,” and it sounds like she could be pulling a Taylor Swift and singing about her ex-boyfriend vs. her new boyfriend!

Selena has released the single on iTunes for all her fans and it sounds like it’s about making ex-boyfriends jealous by using a new man, Celebuzz reports.

Could this song be about her ex Nick Jonas and current boyfriend Justin Bieber?
Here’s some of the lyrics: My new boy knows the way I want it/He’s got more swagger than you/He’s got more swagger than you do/My new boy really likes to flaunt this/He’s not hiding me, you know/He’s showing me off, you know.

What do you think?




- ok magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...