Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kim kardashian Talks About Her Most Valuable Ass-et. ( Photos )



After an unsatisfactory go round with the publication's Turkish version, v opened up to the Land Down Under edition as she graces the front page of the July 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan Australia.

Looking absolutely stunning in a colorful skin-revealing frock, the E! reality star chatted with the magazine about her most famous asset - that beautiful backside.

Of keeping her rump fine and firm, the recently engaged beauty told, "I'm half Armenian, so the butt really comes from my dad's side of the family. It's a little bigger, so you do have to work out more. I do squats and lunges. I try to do whatever I can to work out. It's all real."

Once again denying claims of butt injections, Kim told, "I'm proud of my booty and it's all mine. I have not had cosmetic surgery. I tried Botox once, but I have not had my nose done or anything to my butt."

Miss Kardashian added, "No injections! I'm very happy with the way I am."









- Gossip Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...