Sunday, June 12, 2011

Khloe Kardashian: 'Kim Will Be Such a Bridezilla!"



Although Khloe Kardashian can't wait for sister, Kim Kardashian, to take her trip down the aisle, she's 
keeping her distance when it comes to getting involved in the wedding planning.

"I don't want to help because Kim is going to be such a bridezilla!" Kardashian told People. "If I do one thing wrong, I'll be screwed."

Although she doesn't want to be involved in any gardenia versus geranium decisions, she is expecting to be part of the wedding party.
"I'm looking forward to being in the wedding," she said. Kim and Kourtney both stood up for Khloe and husband, Lamar Odom's wedding so she thinks it's only fair for Kim to return the gesture: "[They] were both my maids of honor, so she has to do the same for us."
And it's no wonder that Kardashian wants to be part of the ceremony and celebration she thinks will be the event of the season -- and even rival April's royal wedding fever.
"Kim goes big," she said. "It's not going to be small. And I joke and I say it will be like the Royal Wedding, but she is just like that."

Whether it's a fragrance or a wedding, nothing the Kardashians put their name on is ever less than over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...