Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rihanna: "I admit it. I Provoked Chris to hit me",: Chris Brown.

Singer Rihanna slammed a story by MTV Canada based on a tweet, supposedly written by the singer, regarding Chris Brown and the night he attacked her.

E! Online is reporting that RiRi slammed MTV Canada on a story they ran which quoted a tweet from Rihanna's official Twitter page, allegedly from the singer, where she admitted she provoked Chris Brown on the night he attacked her.

The tweet said, "I admit it. I provoked Chris to hit me. It was not entirely his fault. #ImSORRY"

The 23-year-old-singer took to her Twitter page and gave MTV Canada a piece of her mind, "@mtvnewscanada are u f**king kiddin me?????? You're supposed to be a RELIABLE source for news on music and this is the bulls**t u post??"
MTV Canada later tweeted a retraction to the story saying, ""#Rihanna fans. We were reporting on a story that was posted on several sites today. We had no intention to be salacious."

Brown physically attacked Rihanna in 2009 and later pleaded guilty to assaulting her and publicly apologized for the incident.

He underwent court-ordered domestic violence counseling and spent six months doing community service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...