Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kim Kardashian: Dashing To Have Kids?



It was a dream come true for Kim Kardashian when she arrived home on May 18th. Her boyfriend of 6 months, New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries, was waiting for in her bedroom on his knee with his proposal arranged on the ground in red rose petals: Will you marry me?

Shortly after news of their engagement broke, everyone began asking - when will the new pair start a family? The ecstatic reality star told People of having kids with her soon-to-be hubby: “Kris is just as close with his family as I am to mine. In the next year we want to maybe try to start a family.”

The NBA star proposed to his sweetheart with a $2 million, 20.5 carat diamond dazzler. Kim's reaction? "I didn't expect this at all. I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."

Humphries shared his reasoning behind the enormous ring he got for his wife-to-be: "I just knew I wanted it to be big!"

So, the question is, when will the next 'big' news be?

Read more on the exclusive personal photos from Kim's engagement party – and all the details of the emotional proposal, in People magazine, on newsstands now.
Photos: Bauer Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...