Saturday, June 25, 2011

Paris Hilton, Daivd Arquette & Aaron Carter Celebrate HTC EVO 3D Launch in Hollywood.


So where could you find a Playboybunny, a hard rocker and an ex-Bachelor winner all together? The HTC EVO 3D Launch Party in West Hollywood, of course! Melissa Rycroft showed off her post-baby toned body while she posed alongside her hubby Tye Strickland. Paris Hilton hammed it up for the cameras as per usual while rocker Trace Cyrus showed off his totally tatted up bod.
Newly single Paris dished to E! Online about how she plans to spend her time being single after recently breaking up with boyfriend Cy Waits. “I’m not looking for anyone” Paris explains, “I really want to focus on myself and get to know myself and be in Malibu with my girls and just enjoy the summer. So no, no one. I’m not looking for anyone.”

So what’s next for the heiress? Paris told reporters, “The next step for me is to be more involved with real estate. I’d love to open my own hotel and beach clubs. I’m actually in the process right now of doing that, so I’m excited.”

Well, who would have guessed that Paris Hilton would want to open her own hotel?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...